Cameco Northern Cultural Fund
Cameco Creative Kids Northern Cultural Program Fund
Cameco and Creative Kids Saskatchewan have partnered to offer a program grant to support creative programs for children and youth ages 4 to 19 in Northern communities that address the cultural, creative or artistic needs of their community up to maximum of $7,500.
Application Deadline: March 15
Who can apply?
- Northern municipalities, First Nations band, schools*, or non-profit organizations that provide cultural, artistic or creative inter-active programming for children and youth
- Must be based in Saskatchewan's Northern Sport, Culture and Recreation District
- *Programming must take place outside of the regular school curriculum and hours.
- Support the vision of Creative Kids by increasing access to creative activities and cultural programs for children and youth ages 4 to 19 who are facing financial barriers to such activities.
- Programs lead by youth for youth are especially welcome.
- Community partnerships are encouraged.
- Up to $7,500 for creative programs for children and youth that address the cultural, creative or artistic needs of the youth of the community.
Northern Sport, Culture and Recreation District
Saskatchewan's Northern Sport, Culture and Recreation Districts facilitates community development and aims to enhance access to sport, culture and recreation programs and services in the province and they can be a valuable resource while you are coming up with ideas for programs in your community.
Only applicants in the Northern District are eligible for this program fund.