Cameco Creative Kids Northern Cultural Fund
Cameco and Creative Kids Saskatchewan have partnered to help fund programming that provides cultural, artistic or creative inter-active activities for children and youth ages 4 to 19 in northern Saskatchewan (within the Northern Sport, Culture and Recreation District boundaries. Please see District Map below). This funding initiative is made possible thanks to the support of SaskCulture Inc. and Cameco. Deadline is March 15, 2019.
Maximum Grant Amount: Up to 100% of eligible project expenses, to a maximum of $7,500.
The Cameco Creative Kids Northern Cultural Fund aims to fund programs that support and strengthen the mission, vision and goals of the Creative Kids Program which include:
- connecting children and youth to unique, life-changing artistic and cultural experiences in their communities;
- providing all children and youth with the opportunity to participate in creative activities regardless of economic barriers they may face;
- providing financial support so all kids have an opportunity to participate in creative activities like drama, art, dance, culture, and music; and
- supporting cultural programming, which is critical to a healthy, vibrant community.
Priority will be given to:
- Programs facilitated by youth (under 30) for children and youth;
- Projects with strong community partnerships;
- Projects and organizations not already funded significantly by other Lottery-supported grant programs;
- Projects with a focus on implementing the Truth and Reconciliation Commission’s Calls to Action or other reconciliation efforts. The TRC Calls to Action.
- All activities must take place within the established boundary of the Northern Sport, Culture and Recreation District and be for children and youth located in that district (see district map).
- Programs must demonstrate a primary cultural, artistic or creative focus.
- All activities, expenditures and follow up reports must be expended and/or completed within 12 months of the program start date.
- Programs must be for children and youth ages 4 to 19 facing financial barriers to cultural, creative, or artistic participation.
- Preference will be given to programs that are facilitated by youth (under 30) for children and youth (between 4 and 19). Community partnerships are encouraged.
- Projects that commence sooner than 8 weeks after the deadline will not be considered.
- Retroactive program funding is not eligible.
Before You Apply:
Step One – What is CCKNCF?
Step Two – Who Can Apply?
Step Three -- What Projects are Eligible?
Step Four – What Costs are Covered?
Step Five - Are You Ready to Apply?
Step Six - Contact Us
Contact Outreach Consultant Dominga Robinson at (306) 780-9295 or email email@example.com before submitting an application
Step Seven - Apply!
Learn how the Cameco Creative Kids Northern Cultural Fund is changing lives: