- Sep 11, 2017 Daughters of Penelope Luncheon - Oct. 2
- Sep 08, 2017 Win a Trip for Two to See Gord Bamford Live in Mexico!
- Jul 27, 2017 Creative Kids Makes a Difference in Big River
- Jul 13, 2017 We are Hiring! Creative Kids Administrative Assistant
- Jun 15, 2017 Creative Kids' Volunteer In Action: Paulette Atchison
- May 30, 2017 Recipients of the 2017 Cameco Creative Kids Northern Cultural Fund
- May 15, 2017 Nourish Raises $20,000!
- Apr 25, 2017 Creative Kids volunteer receives prestigious award
- Mar 31, 2017 Creative Kids' 2016 Progress Report is here
- Feb 07, 2017 Saskatoon office has moved
- Jan 18, 2017 Importance Notice for Saskatoon Applicants
- Nov 22, 2016 David Millar Sings the Praises of Creative Kids on CBC
- Oct 19, 2016 Congratulations David Millar on Receiving Award for Distinguished Humanitarian & Community Service
- Sep 22, 2016 Creative Kids' Service Providers are Helping Give Kids a Chance to Realize Their Dreams
- Sep 07, 2016 IMPORTANT: NO OCTOBER APPLICATION DEADLINE
- Sep 02, 2016 Meet Creative Kids' Fundraising Phenoms
- Aug 31, 2016 Creative Kids Brought Creative Mayhem Back to Saskatoon
- Aug 10, 2016 Creative Kids' Job Opportunity - Major Gifts Officer
- Jun 17, 2016 Nourish was a Night to Remember!
- Apr 01, 2016 2015 Progress Report in Now Available
- Mar 18, 2016 100 Women Who Care Regina raises over $10,000 for Creative Kids Regina
- Nov 25, 2015 Creative Kids' Fall Newsletter is Here!
- Nov 25, 2015 Download the Creative Kids' 2015 Holiday Campaign Ads
- Sep 21, 2015 $22,000 from Saskatoon Corporate Challenge week!
- Sep 18, 2015 Another fun evening at Red Hot Riot
- Sep 15, 2015 Creative Idol Raises $2661!
- Jul 20, 2015 Saskatoon Corporate Challenge Chooses Creative Kids
- Jul 20, 2015 Playing for Change Day continues to support Creative Kids
- Jul 06, 2015 Redline Harley Davidson Funds 154 Creative Kids
- Jun 17, 2015 Lots of Happy People at Kim Coates' Ride for Kids
- Jun 11, 2015 Big River BBQ and Talent Showcase
- May 19, 2015 RCMP Charity Gala is SOLD OUT!
- May 09, 2015 Dennis Gabrush wins the Harley-Davidson Raffle
- Feb 23, 2015 Save the Date! The 2015 RCMP Charity Ball Gala is May 23.
- Feb 23, 2015 Art-a-palooza Art Auction and Entertainment, March 28
- Feb 23, 2015 Gala March 1 in North Battleford
- Jan 28, 2015 Win a 2014 Harley Davidson motorcycle!
- Dec 23, 2014 Holiday cheer from the Hunter Brothers
- Nov 28, 2014 Creative Mayhem raised $80,000 for Saskatoon
- Nov 05, 2014 PlayaSol Ladies Night in Prince Albert
- Nov 05, 2014 Kim Coates supports Creative Kids in Saskatoon
- Nov 05, 2014 Prince Albert Day of Dance raises $5,000!
- Sep 22, 2014 Fall events for Creative Kids
- Sep 22, 2014 Day of Dance, October 18
- Jul 14, 2014 Gala Raises Over $85,000
- May 29, 2014 PotashCorp Gives $100,000 to Creative Kids For Third Year
- May 28, 2014 Creative Kids 2014 RCMP Charity Gala a Smashing Success!
- May 27, 2014 Next application date: June 20
- Apr 01, 2014 Win a voucher for a Regina studio or class!
- Apr 01, 2014 Upcoming application date: April 4
- Jan 18, 2014 February 14 next application date
- Jan 17, 2014 Kids Helping Kids Named Group of the Year
- Jan 17, 2014 K+S Potash Provides $10,000!
- Dec 17, 2013 Office closed December 21 to January 6
- Dec 11, 2013 Click K+S Potash Canada's Web Site Now Until December 24
- Nov 27, 2013 Kids Helping Kids Dance-a-thon in Moose Jaw to raise funds for Creative Kids: December 8
- Nov 27, 2013 Creative has 2,500 friends! SaskTel provides $5,000 for our Facebook "Like" campaign.
- Nov 27, 2013 Save the Date! Creative Kids is hosting the RCMP Charity Gala Ball May 24.
Creative Kids' Volunteer In Action: Paulette Atchison
Paulette Atchison has a passion for helping children in her Big River community. As an active, big-hearted Creative Kids volunteer with the Big River committee, Paulette personally has seen how Creative Kids can change lives right in her community.
Every year, the Ness Creek site hosts the Northern Lights Music Camp and attracts both the young and old (and everyone in between) who are passionate about bluegrass music. Paulette has been a very active with the camp over the past several summers and knows the difference Creative Kids can make on a young person’s life.
“Creative Kids fund children who go to this Camp, of which I’m part of, and I see first-hand the enjoyment and excitement of learning to play a musical instrument or taking a vocal class,” exclaims Paulette.
Paulette, who enjoys travelling, concerts and spending time with her family when not volunteering, says the benefits kids receive from taking part in art and cultural activities are enormous. She has seen positive changes in their self-esteem and confidence level. They also gain a sense of accomplishment that leads to a yearning to learn more.
“I’ve had children come up to me at the end of their Camp experience and tell me that this has been the ‘best week of their lives’ and that they hope to attend next year,” adds Paulette.
She encourages people to come and see for themselves the joy and impact Creative Kids has on children’s lives by attending performances featuring the creativity of Creative Kids funding recipients.
“The best part of being involved with the Creative Kids program is knowing that you playing a small part in bringing joy into a child’s life,” explains Paulette, “and hoping that experience will be a positive influence that the can carry with them as they continue to grow and evolve!”